Monday, April 18, 2011

Fairy Floss



We are back from a family camping trip to Urunga on the New South Wales North Coast. The weather was beautiful and the kids had a fantastic time playing at the beach, fishing at the lagoon and just hanging out with Mum and Dad.

Now we are home I have been catching up on a week's worth of washing and sneaking in some scrapbooking while I wait for the washing machine (gotta fill that time some how).

Here is my second layout from my April Counterfeit Kit:



I loved these pics of Matthew with his giant pink fairy floss but his yellow shirt always clashed with my papers...my counterfeit kit came to the rescue.


Here are a few details shots:



The border stickers and lettering are by Echo Park, the chipboard leaves are by SEI, felt flowers from Stampin' Up!.

I am finding my scrapping process goes a lot quicker with the limited choices of a kit. Rather than being overwhelmed by all the drawers of product I just get in and scrap..loving it.

Thanks for stopping by


Lisa

8 comments:

  1. Those letter stickers from Echo Park are just too cute! I love it all. I love how you call it Fairy Floss, I never heard that before. We call it Cotton Candy. :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is another one of those US/Aussie things lol.Not quite as confusing as thongs though!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yousure have some sweet flowers. They appear light and fluffy like the cotton candy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you used girly colors for this boy LO...it is a GREAT LO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the alpha, and I've never heard it called fairy floss. We call it cotton candy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fairy floss - that was new to me! I love the cluster of embellies at the top - such pretty colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job - the colors are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the whimsical look of this-and the name "fairy floss"-I had never heard cotton candy called that before!

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...