Tuesday, April 19, 2011

T & S


My fourth layout from my April Counterfeit Kit.



Most of this page is from my kit, MME and Echo Park papers, journalling spot used for my title from Making Memories, flowers cut with my Stampin' Up! Boho Blossoms punch and layered on some Prima Flowers.

I added in some leaves cut from Scenic Route paper, black ribbon, a black arrow border and made another heart transparency.

I have also splashed some black mist across the page.



I am fast running out of kit...hope I have enough left to tackle the mini challenges.

Happy Scrapping

Lisa

6 comments:

  1. Looks good...love the mist of paint!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Running out of kit equals you have accomplished a lot. Love how the black ribbons and arrows look

    ReplyDelete
  3. The mist is perfect. I'm not even close to running out of kit - hooray for you! Love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I like everything about this layout - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome layout!! I love your transparency heart!

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...