Saturday, January 5, 2013

Merry & Bright


I think this was a record for me..my sister-in-law gave me a photo of her gorgeous kids on Christmas Day and I had it scrapbooked and in the album on Boxing Day.


I don't scrap my photos chronologically (although I do store my layouts that way) so I will often be working with photos from many years ago. It does work well for me though when I am working with a kit as the layouts usually all end up in different annual albums. Of course, it wouldn't be a big deal if they were in the same album ..I would probably be the only one to notice the repeating papers.

Here is a little close-up of some of the embellishments on my layout. The shiny red circles are from the Thickers alphabet I have been using. They were too cute to waste so I sprinkled them little groups of three on the layout.


This was a fun layout to make mixing lots of different paper companies but all from the kit.

Happy Scrapping

Lisa

9 comments:

  1. Oh, this is really quick! Your layout is so cheerful, full of lovley embellishments. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you've made your Christmas page so merry and . . . bright!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was fast! And such a beautiful layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page! May just have to recreate it....since all those papers are sitting in my Christmas 2011 project box. LOL! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the little hearts dotted about! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. the dymo tape reminds me that i really must remember to use mine - I always love the look of it but often forget! This is a wonderfully bright layout - so very bright and happy. Can't believe how quickly you got that cute photo scrapped - I need to learn to be quicker!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful page! I love how you used the bits left over from your Thickers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A scrapper after my own heart - scrapping non-chronologically also means that my albums are full of different techniques and styles as I develop as a scrapbooker! Gorgeous page and I love those red dots - I will have to nab that idea for left over full stops!

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...