Thursday, February 28, 2013

Getting to know The Master Forgers

Welcome, I hope you are enjoying the hop so far.

As you would have seen we had an extra special activity at the CKC blog this month for the Master Forgers.

The first step was filling out one of the journalling sheets by Christie Zimmer at Grace is Overrated


This journalling activity led me to the topic of my favourite shoes and this layout was born


The papers are really bright and fun but if you stare to long your eyes go cross-eyed (or at least that is what happens to me LOL).



Papers are by Kaisercraft (Red Polka Dot and Teal stripe) and Amy Tan (Black and White Chevron). The photo mat and journalling card are both from Fancy Pants "The Good Life" collection.

This was a fun activity to complete and it is nice to get a little bit more about me in my albums.

I hope you have enjoyed getting to know the Master Forgers a little better.

Your next stop on the hop is Lynette.

Happy scrapping

Lisa J

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great story about your shoes, made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Great story and great page (I love the multi-layered pattern backgrounds!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a wonderful layout!!! I love the photo, the colors and the hearts/butterflies! The title is fabulous, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lisa - Ruby shoes are totally the best kind of shoes! I loved reading your prompt answers and the way that red shoes shape your day. It was so nice to learn a little about you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. how nice to scrap about your favourite shoes.

    Crotchet can be so relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I neeeed some red shoes - I've been yearning for some for ages and I just know I would feel the same way. Your page is , as ever, fun, bright, happy and just super!

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...