Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sea World

Hey there Scrappers!!

Time to share another layout from my February Counterfeit Challenge Blog kit "Joy Ride".

I started with a white background sheet and some Mr Hueys in Sherbert to add a splash of colour using a bubble mask from Studio Calico.



I added in some cute camera washi tape that came in January's Studio Calico kit (my last sob sob). Seriously though, so far the ban on scrapbooking purchases is going fine. I just need to avoid temptation by not going near any shops ha ha.



I finally used some stamps too.

So there you go layout number 6 from my February kit.

Happy Scrapping

Lisa J

4 comments:

  1. Hey! I have that bubble mask! LOL. Looooove how you used it for this photo! The colors are great and the mask suggests water bubbles. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the layers you created. I also just stopped a SC subscription but for a different reason :-) I haven't even had a chance to unpack my January order!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your orange accents are so great at lifting this page and giving it great energy. Do you put something on top of the layout to get it flat after misting this much?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work Lisa - I love that colour combo.

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...