Thursday, February 28, 2013

The Round Up - February



My Counterfeit Kit Challenge kit "Joy Ride" and the add-on I created were a lot of fun to work with, although I have to admit I am a little tired of blue and green right now (and I have boys -I love blue and green!!). I am so ready for next month's inspiration kit.
This month I managed to create 8 layouts from my kit. I also created some 3x4 journalling cards for my Project Life album with some of the left-over pieces and 2 birthday cards rounded out the total.

So after putting the alphabets back this is what I was left with from my original kit.



Not bad, not bad at all. I will definitely call this kit "done".

Did you manage to "kill" your kit this month?

Happy scrapping
Lisa J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...