Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Playing Tourist

On our last trip down to visit my Aunt in Cessnock we had a few hours to spare before the drive home so we spent sometime playing tourist in Pokolbin. Pokolbin is in the heart of wine country and is dotted with Cellar doors, cheese shops, lolly shops and gorgeous cafes. The views are amazing.

I used my February Counterfeit Kit Challenge Kit "Joy Ride" to scrap two of the photos from our day out.


I added the green polka dot washi tape and puffy Amy Tangerine camera and heart stickers to finish off the page.


I still have to add my journalling to the pull out card but I know there will be more layouts from this day so I wasn't sure what story I would be adding there yet. That is my excuse and I am sticking to it (wink).

Happy Scrapping

Lisa J

6 comments:

  1. I love the clear envelope so that (when it's done LOL) the journalling will be noticed - I always worry with my tags whether my "readers" will know that there's more to see. Love the coolness of the page with these sunny photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you tucked the tag into the vellum envelope! Your trip sounds like my kind of trip - lots of interesting shops to explore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely! I love the see-thu bag with the tag - thats a great idea! what a fun page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I love your 'perfect day' layered circle! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. your little bag is so lovely. what a happy layout - sounds like a great day out

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have often used that same journaling excuse! I would love to go to Cessnock as my best friend lives there while I am sadly far away on the other side of the country. Your layouts are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...