Saturday, February 9, 2013

Oh the things you say....

The second challenge is up at the Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog and it is to use speech bubbles on a project.

The last few Studio Calico kits I received (before my self-imposed scrapbook spending freeze), I contained quite a few speech bubbles and I hadn't really used them at all so this was the perfect challenge for me.

I decided to record all the funny little things my four year old says (oh yes, he is quite a character):


I stitched about five messy circles on some lime green cardstock to start my layout, added some paper strips and washi tape plus a photo of Master 4 and then it was time to add in all those speech bubbles:


I splashed on some Mr Huey Mist in white, added my title and there you have it.

Not my favourite page design but a page I am sure I will treasure when this little man is a little older.

Happy Scrapping,

Lisa J


3 comments:

  1. This is so sweet - a great way to record children at this funny age!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed the speech bubble idea and to be honest, I had a similar idea in my head - little language jokes that I have with my husband (due to our mixed language!). You will really treasure this layout :-)

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...